The D5 Teeth Implant Solution
Begin a 7 day journey (for many) to ideal dental health & a beautiful smile with beautiful zirconia teeth.
With D5 technology, you don't have to wear inexpensive, weak 3D printed teeth or acrylic dentures for months that may cost thousands more.
Let’s show you what a 7 day journey can mean to a patient.
Dedicated To Precision Engineering / Zero Compromise
D5 digital approach versus denture based traditional teeth in a day
D5 Immediate load technique vs. Teeth In a Day centers using 3D weak plastic temporaries you have to wear for months
Because our D5 laboratory works 3 shifts 24 hours a day, within 7 days, our patients receive permanent zirconia teeth to splint implants together during healing. We developed D5 protocols so our patients would not have to wear inexpensive weak 3D plastic temporaries or converted acrylic dentures that may then bend and flex during healing process.
Consider if we break a bone doctors will place a hard cast so the bone does not move. The more stable the bone the better it will heal. The analogy in implants is by splinting the implants within 7 days with permanent zirconia teeth at D5 centers we are taking dentistry's most rigid ceramic that will not bend and flex and this is like placing a hard cast.
We don't want to give our patients inexpensive weak 3D temporaries or converted dentures. We feel these temporaries are like using a soft wrap over a broken bone. Our patients don't have to settle for wearing printed plastic teeth with fancy names, maybe trying to camouflage what they really are... temporary teeth!
Dedicated to precision fit to implants and gum tissue
With D5 exclusive technology, years of research & development, specialized surgical and restorative protocols and our lab that works 24 hours per day, our patients receive restorations with no gaps and precision fits to implants.
Watch the video to learn how we do this.
Let's go into more detail
At our nationwide D5 Teeth Centers through the use of our exclusive technology, specialized digital design protocols and building one of the most advanced computer assisted and design dental milling centers in the country, it allows many patients to begin a 7 day path back to ideal dental health (from date of surgery) and a beautiful smile with permanent all zirconia teeth.
The key is the advanced technology of our lab and surgery centers. Remember, this procedure is based on the immediate load technique. Current research shows the need to splint implants together within 7-10 days of surgery with either temporary or permanent restoration and then not remove until implants fully integrate. In order to manufacture permanent teeth in this limited 7-10 day window as not to cause implants to fail, sophisticated technology is required for surgery centers and the lab. This technology is expensive to obtain, maintain, and operate. For this reason, most centers have to out-source milling and designing of permanent teeth, thus requiring much more than 7-10 days to produce. For this reason, their patients to meet this limited 7-10 day window receive temporary teeth. Because these centers have to insert temporary teeth, this means patients then must come back months later usually requiring multiple visits to make permanent zirconia teeth.
What some centers do is to misname temporary teeth either traditional denture conversions or now 3d printed plastic teeth, permanent because they screw in and they don't fall out like a denture. These temporary prosthesis only have FDA and ADA certification for use as temporary teeth. D5 all zirconia teeth are final permanent teeth made of durable materials approved by the Food and Drug Administration and meet the American Dental Association's standards for permanent use. Unlike temporary prosthesis, which can be used only temporarily D5 all zirconia prosthesis are FDA approved to possibly last for the duration of the person's life and in many cases are done in just 1 week.
Our lab operates three shifts, 24 hours a day. There are some wannabe implant centers pretending to have D5 digital protocols and laboratory. What many have are only the ability to make simple, inexpensive plastic printed temporaries. Some claim these are permanent teeth and some centers give them fancy names like (perfect smile) but just know they are usually weak, inexpensive, usually PMMA plastic printed teeth.
These centers, because they really don't have the ability to make zirconia, permanent teeth in 7 days from surgery like D5 centers, want to give the illusion that inserting an inexpensive temporary is equivalent. It's not.
Unconditional 5 Year D5 Teeth Warranty
(Detailed disclaimer at bottom of page.)
Call Us Today For a Free Consultation!**
Lets go over the protocol for the D5 Ultra Express All Zirconia Pro in one week (from date of surgery)
Custom Design & Records Visit
At the pre-operative appointment, our smile experts help develop the perfect smile to match your face. Digital records are taken. This is the vist that we help give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Surgery and Records
Teeth are extracted if needed, implants are placed and digital post operative records are taken. This appointment is usually around three and a half hours. We use the latest pain control protocols for our patients.
Tryin of Custom 3D-Printed Teeth
The very next morning we insert these teeth for three reasons.
- To make sure you really like the design of your new smile, if you would like any changes we note and change to ensure you like your new smile.
- We do full bite adjustment on the teeth, scan and incorporate this when milling the final teeth. This means very little adjusting is needed when we insert your permanent teeth.
- You go home with these teeth until final teeth are inserted 5 days later.
Insertion of Permanent, All Ziroconia Teeth in 7 Days (from date of surgery)
For many, years of suffering from many broken, missing or failing teeth or ill-fitting dentures are eliminated. Your beautiful, all zirconia teeth look, feel and function much like your natural teeth.
When we implemented our D5 Teeth digital protocol into our offices over the traditional 2-step method that usually takes many visits and months to do (we used for years), it allowed us to greatly reduce our fees and patient time.
We save many patients $15,000 or more to complete an upper and lower zirconia case compared to many traditional teeth in a day centers with D5's digital approach and exclusive protocols.
Lets Compare D5 Permanent Implant Teeth vs. Over Dentures vs. Dentures
permanent implant supported teeth
- Even under extreme biting forces no pressure on gums. Totally rigid permanent teeth.
- Nothing covers the roof of your mouth because of strength of restoration.
- No upper gagging issues.
- Ultimate aesthetics because these are custom designed ceramic teeth.
- Functions and chewing power compared to natural teeth is around a 9 out of 10 because these are implant retained teeth.
- Implants stop or reduce further bone loss - you don't become a dental cripple years later.
- Fee - our fee for permanent upper and lower zirconia teeth at $34,500 or $18,500 is such a great value that we find many patients we see for second opinions are almost being charged the same for overdentures!
- Restoration is tissue based after plugging into implants. Tight restorations because of retention of implants however, since they rest on the gum they still slightly move when you chew and you'll always feel constant pressure on your gums.
- Around 70% of roof of mouth will be exposed because acrylic needs more bulk so it does not break.
- No upper gagging issues.
- Aesthetics are good but patient is downgrading to premium plastic denture teeth vs. custom ceramic teeth for the D5.
- Function and chewing around a 6 out of 10 because the restorations are tissue based and only plug into implants that move when chewing.
- Implants stop bone loss - you won't become a dental cripple years later.
- At many offices can cost almost as much as our custom permanent zirconia teeth. If you are considering plug-in dentures, call us for a free consultation. We may for just a little bit more, give you permanent teeth in 7 days (from date of surgery for many).
- Tissue based with no implant support. Restorations move and are not stable. Very little rentention. Usually upper arch has some suction, lower very difficult for many to chew.
- Covers the entire roof of the mouth covering around 50% of all taste buds in your mouth.
- Upper denture covering roof of mouth in many people causing them to gag or vomit.
- Aesthetics can be good, but usually are plastic denture teeth.
- Dentures only usually provide no more than 20% of normal chewing power. Lower dentures can almost be impossible to wear.
- As difficult as it is to wear your first denture, as years pass and bone goes away it becomes even more difficult to chew.
- Lower cost, but you get what you pay for.
We deliver smiles that are life like, custom designed just for you and look totally natural.
FREE DENTAL IMPLANT WEBINAR
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Let’s Compare The Two Main Avenues To Receive Zirconia Bridges.
D5 Ultra Express All Zirconia Pro in 1 week.
Traditional Teeth in a Day Approach
Call Today to Schedule a Free Consultation**
FREE 3D CT SCAN
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING**
>>> Serving Jacksonville, Orlando, Atlanta & Chicago <<<
I went in for the procedure and was done in about one hour. I had no pain whatsoever, no discomfort...it was just amazing! I went to work next morning. I wish I had done this a long time ago...Paulina (D5 Ultra Express Patient - all patient's experiences may differ.)
Watch Paulina's full story on how this procedure changed her life
State of the Art Digital Technology
For many, D5 Teeth is pleased to be one of the few facilities in the world to be able to offer our patients a custom milled hybrid bridge, in just 3 visits over 1 week.
(In 1 week we are referring to the date of surgery to insertion of permanent zirconia teeth.)
Custom Designed Smiles
We know what a beautiful smile can mean in business and social occasions for a patient. It can increase your confidence and make you look younger. We deliver smiles that are life like, custom designed just for you and look totally natural.
Permanent Zirconia Teeth
in 1 Week
While traditional methods can take up to 32 weeks to complete, with D5 for many, in 3 visits over 1 week from date of surgery years of suffering from failing or missing teeth come to an end. Beautiful, all zirconia teeth are inserted.
We have proudly helped thousands of patients achieve beautiful new smiles that brought new meaning to their lives. Watch their stories.