The D5 Teeth Implant Solution
Permanent implant supported teeth. Even under extreme biting forces, no pressure on the gums, totally rigid permanent teeth!
D5 Teeth was founded on the belief that with the technological advancements in digital dentistry and advanced milling machines there had to be a way to improve on the 25 year-old technique that can take up to a year for patients to receive permanent, final teeth.
With extensive research and development building one of the most advanced computer assisted dental, design and milling centers in the country we can now offer three permanent restorations for many on an expedited basis with value pricing.
Lets go over the protocol for the D5 Ultra Express All Zirconia Pro in one week (from date of surgery)
Custom Design & Records Visit
At the pre-operative appointment, our smile experts help develop the perfect smile to match your face. Digital records are taken. This is the vist that we help give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Surgery and Records
Teeth are extracted if needed, implants are placed and digital post operative records are taken. This appointment is usually around three and a half hours. We use the latest pain control protocols for our patients.
Tryin of Custom 3D-Printed Teeth
The very next morning we insert these teeth for three reasons.
- To make sure you really like the design of your new smile, if you would like any changes we note and change to ensure you like your new smile.
- We do full bite adjustment on the teeth, scan and incorporate this when milling the final teeth. This means very little adjusting is needed when we insert your permanent teeth.
- You go home with these teeth until final teeth are inserted 5 days later.
Insertion of Permanent, All Ziroconia Teeth in 7 Days (from date of surgery)
For many, years of suffering from many broken, missing or failing teeth or ill-fitting dentures are eliminated. Your beautiful, all zirconia teeth look, feel and function much like your natural teeth.
When we implemented our D5 Teeth digital protocol into our offices over the traditional 2-step method that usually takes many visits and months to do (we used for years), it allowed us to greatly reduce our fees and patient time.
We save many patients $15,000 or more on a complete case and months of their time compared to complete upper and lower zirconia teeth done the traditional 2-stage procedure.
Lets Compare D5 Permanent Implant Teeth vs. Over Dentures vs. Dentures
permanent implant supported teeth
- Even under extreme biting forces no pressure on gums. Totally rigid permanent teeth.
- Nothing covers the roof of your mouth because of strength of restoration.
- No upper gagging issues.
- Ultimate aesthetics because these are custom designed ceramic teeth.
- Functions and chewing power compared to natural teeth is around a 9 out of 10 because these are implant retained teeth.
- Implants stop or reduce further bone loss - you don't become a dental cripple years later.
- Fee - our fee for permanent upper and lower zirconia teeth at $34,500 or $18,500 is such a great value that we find many patients we see for second opinions are almost being charged the same for overdentures!
- Restoration is tissue based after plugging into implants. Tight restorations because of retention of implants however, since they rest on the gum they still slightly move when you chew and you'll always feel constant pressure on your gums.
- Around 70% of roof of mouth will be exposed because acrylic needs more bulk so it does not break.
- No upper gagging issues.
- Aesthetics are good but patient is downgrading to premium plastic denture teeth vs. custom ceramic teeth for the D5.
- Function and chewing around a 6 out of 10 because the restorations are tissue based and only plug into implants that move when chewing.
- Implants stop bone loss - you won't become a dental cripple years later.
- At many offices can cost almost as much as our custom permanent zirconia teeth. If you are considering plug-in dentures, call us for a free consultation. We may for just a little bit more, give you permanent teeth in 7 days (from date of surgery for many).
- Tissue based with no implant support. Restorations move and are not stable. Very little rentention. Usually upper arch has some suction, lower very difficult for many to chew.
- Covers the entire roof of the mouth covering around 50% of all taste buds in your mouth.
- Upper denture covering roof of mouth in many people causing them to gag or vomit.
- Aesthetics can be good, but usually are plastic denture teeth.
- Dentures only usually provide no more than 20% of normal chewing power. Lower dentures can almost be impossible to wear.
- As difficult as it is to wear your first denture, as years pass and bone goes away it becomes even more difficult to chew.
- Lower cost, but you get what you pay for.
We deliver smiles that are life like, custom designed just for you and look totally natural.
FREE DENTAL IMPLANT WEBINAR
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Let’s Compare The Two Main Avenues To Receive Zirconia Bridges.
D5 Ultra Express All Zirconia Pro in 1 week.
Traditional Teeth in a Day Approach
Call Today to Schedule a Free Consultation**
FREE 3D CT SCAN
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING**
>>> Serving Jacksonville, Orlando, Atlanta & Chicago (Sept. 2021) <<<
I went in for the procedure and was done in about one hour. I had no pain whatsoever, no discomfort...it was just amazing! I went to work next morning. I wish I had done this a long time ago...Paulina (D5 Ultra Express Patient - all patient's experiences may differ.)
Watch Paulina's full story on how this procedure changed her life
State of the Art Digital Technology
For many, D5 Teeth is pleased to be one of the few facilities in the world to be able to offer our patients a custom milled hybrid bridge, in just 3 visits over 1 week if you choose our ultimate restoration, the All Zirconia Pro.
(In 1 week we are referring to the date of surgery to insertion of permanent zirconia teeth.)
If you choose our Nanoceramic Classic restoration, just two visits over 24 hours!
(In two visits over 24 hours we are referring to the date of surgery to insertion of permanent nanoceramic teeth.)
Custom Designed Smiles
We know what a beautiful smile can mean in business and social occasions for a patient. It can increase your confidence and make you look younger. We deliver smiles that are life like, custom designed just for you and look totally natural.
Permanent Zirconia Teeth
in 1 Week
While traditional methods can take up to 32 weeks to complete, with D5 for many, in 3 visits over 1 week from date of surgery years of suffering from failing or missing teeth come to an end. Beautiful, all zirconia teeth are inserted.