TRUE PERMANENT IMPLANT TEETH IN 24 HOURS, NOT TEMPORARIES!
The D5 Ultra restoration combines the strongest, most functional and aesthetic nanoceramic available – with Trilor®, a super strong resin that provides exceptional rigidity while still having a slight flex to absorb stress. This combination results in incredibly durable, beautiful restorations that look and feel like natural dentition, but are actually stronger implant supported dentures.
When D5 Ultra is compared to IPS e.maxCAD our restoration has around 100 Mpa more compressive strength. E.max is one of the leading ceramics used in full mouth reconstruction with crowns because of their strength and durability.
Bends and Gives
Why Our Patients Love D5 Ultra Advanced Engineering
Closest Alternative To natural Dentition
The D5 Ultra hybrid bridge is one of the most advanced and best options for full arch implant supported bridges. When chewing with natural teeth, the periodontal ligament that is around the teeth provides a shock absorbent feel.
D5 Ultra restorations have a similar shock absorbent quality that best replicates natural teeth with sound and feel. Older style, more stiff and rigid restorations tend to feel more like chewing with rocks. With D5 Ultra, the material takes the abuse and doesn’t pass the impact to the bone.
Why Our Patients Love The D5 Ultra Restoration
Gentle Bite. Gorgeous Aesthetics.
D5 Ultra full arches are 60% lighter than Zirconia arches and 6 times stronger than traditional titanium acrylic hybrids. D5 Ultra is also absolutely gorgeous with incredible optical qualities. Beautiful, strong and functional, D5 Ultra Restoration is rapidly becoming the restoration of choice for full arch dentistry.
The Goldilocks Effect
Almost everyone has heard the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It’s about a girl who knew what she wanted and exactly how she wanted it. She wouldn’t settle for too soft or too hard. So how does this apply to the D5 Ultra nanoceramic bond to Trilor®?
Historically, most full arch hybrid restorations were made of acrylic denture materials supported by a titanium bar, commonly called an All-on-4™ when done with four implants. But acrylic is extremely soft, and within 5-7 years of placement, the percentage of repairs and failure rates is very high. For several years, dental labs have been offering highly aesthetic full arch Zirconia restorations as an everlasting alternative. Some dentists and patients complain that Zirconia feels too hard and makes a “clacky” sound with every bite. Acrylic is too soft and Zirconia is too hard, but hybrid nano-ceramic is considered a Goldilocks solution − “just right”. This innovative technology is used to make monolithic full arch restorations that are not only beautiful, but feel great in the mouth, too. It is the closest material we have to the look and feel of natural teeth. It provides the most pleasant bite experience, and because it’s nonporous and super-stain resistant, teeth stay clean and stain-free!
Benefits of D5 Ultra
- Features inherent, opalescent chameleon-like aesthetic qualities. D5 Ultra looks and feels like naturally beautiful teeth.
- More flexible and less abrasive. It’s a “game-changer” for those who grind their teeth.
- Offers long-term stability, elasticity, rigidity, and resistance to fracture and chipping. For everyday chewing, you don’t have to worry about it breaking or chipping.
- Provides the natural feeling of chewing. With its lightweight design, you are able to enjoy all the foods you like without a bulky piece in your mouth, unlike Zirconia.
- No sound of clicking dentures as you talk, bite or chew. With Zirconia, with every bite, it sounds like two coffee cups clanking which can be loud and embarrassing.
- Biocompatible, with zero toxicity, no sensitivity, no irritants and no metal. A better solution for your overall health.
- Resistant to plaque and does not stain. Unlike Acrylic that absorbs odor and statins, D5 Ultra will give you a confident smile 24/7.
- Easy to polish and clean. Can be conveniently performed with a soft abrasive agent and subsequent polishing is carried out with standard tools. It’s also, easily cleaned by the patient using a soft to medium toothbrush without scuffing or damaging the surface in any way.
- Help to Prevent TMD (Temporomandibular disorders). While traditional full arch bridges using titanium bars or Zirconia keep facial muscles and ligaments in constant tension, Ultra-materials flex and yield while the jaw bone flexes.
- Supports Osseointegration. Making sure that the entire piece, with the implants, integrates well with the jaw bone is crucial.
- Kind to the gingiva. Soft tissue management is considerably facilitated by the high level of tissue acceptance. This means it will be friendly to your mouth and not cause irritation like previous solutions might have.
- Less stress on abutment screws that cause screw loosening in traditional dental implant restorations as a result of a heavy bite or oblique bite forces.
FREE DENTAL IMPLANT WEBINAR
Wednesday, February 26th
Why Choose D5
We are one of the few practices in the United States that offer the ability to truly make permanent hybrid teeth attached to implants in just 24 hours!
We have proudly helped hundreds of patients achieve beautiful new smiles that brought new meaning to their lives. Watch their stories.
All they offer is a temporary denture converted with temporary parts that allow it to be screwed into implants. Also called interim or converstion denture.
Bottom Line: Temporary teeth!